Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh well...

Here's a list of things I did not get to this weekend:
  • Freeze my kale from the garden
  • Write mom a thank you letter
  • Plan the autobiographical unit for the sophomores
  • Create a plan for the college essay
  • Finish painting the fence
  • Make carrot soup
  • Make chicken soup (husband has cold)
  • Make chocolate chip cookies
  • Wash and straighten hair...weekend not over, stay tuned.
  • Start the progress reports.
  • Fix blog layout.  (What happened to my picture of Elvis?)
  • answer emails
  • answer Facebook
And there's more, but I'm in a hurry...
So what have I been doing, you ask?
Well, I did manage to start Russel Baker's memoir.  And I did see Robin Hood.  My husband now has a crush on Cate Blanchett.  Despite his crush, I've wanted to be Cate since her film with Ralph Finnes (before Elizabeth).  Film was absurb.  Despite absurdity, I remember how much I love English history-and French, and always seem to forget.  I intend to take a look at the politics surrounding King John...

5 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at your list of unfinished tasks. I always feel that way on Sunday afternoon and I get the "Sunday Blues". But I was glad to see your list of what you did get done. It's always important to recognize that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to do what I do. DON'T make lists of things to do until AFTER you've done them. Makes you feel so much better about all you've done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not the only one with a To Do List! You had some hefty items on that list-I can see why it didn't all get done.
    Do you have to blanch kale before freezing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just going with a process I saw online. I've never grown or freezed kale before. (It's been a long time since I've freezed anything...).

    ReplyDelete